Now it’s possible to use Gmail offline without an internet connection. Recently Google has launched a feature OFFLINE GMAIL. Using this feature you can read, write, Delete, and many more to your messages. The major changes were made before the Google IO conference. And then they insert some artificial intelligence feature in this famous mailing system. At last, they insert this offline feature in Gmail also.
Isn’t it great to use gmail offline?
Now let’s see how to use this awesome feature:
Follow these instructions below and have attached some images for you hope it will help you on this journey 🙂
- At first, you have to install google chrome version 61.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the settings icon (you will find it on the right side of your Gmail window)
- Then you will see some options and click on the settings option from them.
- From this settings window, let’s enable the offline mood from the right side of this window.
These are the how!
Enjoy your offline Gmail. And let me know if you found any problem in this process through the comment box.
My another article here. You may like
An user and viewer of shareideas.info. Here i try to share something with you.