To make pearls laugh, you have to adhere to some habits in everyday life. The beginning of the care of the teeth and face should be the beginning of life and at the age of six months when the first tooth will be taken extra care.
After milking before the age of six months, the face will be cleaned with a soft cotton or cloth after feeding. There is no alternative to whipping white teeth every day, that is to brush or brush regularly.
One to one-and-a-half year old child should be accustomed to using baby toothbrush with water and fluoride paste. You can use fluoride paste at the age of three years.
Some Tips to Brush Teeth to make whitish white teeth
Use soft toothbrush.
- Two minutes enough to brush teeth.
- It is better to use the modified toothpaste in the market if there is no problem or any problems in the market.
Use fluoride toothpaste.
- Strategy – For children: To turn the brush turn, brush the whole face.
For adults: Use brush with top-bottom teeth with a 45 degree angle.
- Brush teeth twice a day (after eating in the morning and after dinner).
- Some fruits and vegetables Such as apples and potatoes
- Drink, eat tobacco and betel nut.
- Do not brush properly.
- Not flushing (this changes the stain or toothache in between two teeth in the center).
- Drink soft drinks
- During pregnancy, due to some medicines such as tetracycline, the child’s density may change permanently in color.
- In addition, the treatment of cancer and radio and chemotherapy changes to the teeth.
- Some filing materials such as Amalgam
- Ages grow.
- Get hurt
- If you have a habit of teeth whitening, teeth whitening can cause teeth to change.
- Once the dental changes have changed, there are currently some modern treatments, which can help you solve your problem by visiting a registered face and dentist specialist.
- First of all, you have to develop your teeth whitening and flipping habits.
- To avoid dental color swirling foods.
- Due to small stone deposits due to the color changes, you can clear from the doctor through scaling.
- Dosage brightness can be returned by means of polishing.
- Blanching can be done for absolutely whitish white teeth, but it is advisable not to frequent it.
- Currently there are many modern filling materials available with matching colors, which allow you to change the previous amalgam filling.
- Some parts of the affected teeth can be modified through the treatment of veneer.
- You can make root kernels through Crown in an injured or a dead dentist.
- And after six months, you will get to the dentist.